6 Bruce Street, STANMORE NSW 2048$1200
Immaculate free-standing terrace brimming with charm, character and space. Perfectly blending modern with original features while also retaining a practical floorplan and plentiful storage options.
Located on a wide, tree lined street, this home is only a short walk to Stanmore station and a short distance to many inner west amenities such as cafes, restuarants, suparmarkets, shops, parks and boutiques.
Ideally located close to a number of highly regarded private boys, girls and co-educational schools.
– Stunning fully restored Victorian facade
– Generous interconnecting living and dining rooms with ornate centre arch, rich timber floorboards and restored original marble fireplaces
– Sleek kitchen featuring dual dish drawers, stainless steel 90cm gas cooker, Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar and home office cupboard. Bi-fold doors opening to a deck which is perfect for alfresco dining.
– Luxurious main bedroom with original fireplace, french doors, built in bookshelves and custom wardrobe
– Generous second bedroom with huge custom built wardrobe
– Third and fourth bedrooms both double size
– Lush, well maintained and private garden with grassed area and rear lane access
– Superior double glazing and triple insulation
– Air conditioning in three bedrooms
Available early March for a 12 month lease
We would love to be able to notify you of all inspection times as they’re set which we can do via email OR SMS. Simply send an email enquiry to receive instructions on how to register.Read More