7A Beulah Street, KINGSFORD NSW 2032 - Leased$680
7A Beulah Street
Positioned in a quiet, tree-lined street, this single-level duplex is privately-set and offers tranquility and grand proportions throughout. Recently updated and well maintained, this charming property also has an array of original features including picture rails, stained glass windows and soaring, ornate ceilings.
– Private and sunny courtyard, with trees
– Brand new carpet and freshly painted interior
– Dishwasher (brand new) and internal laundry facility
– Large central living and dining area flowing into the kitchen
– Eat-in gas kitchen opening onto courtyard
– Two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
– Well-presented tiled bathroom with shower
– High ornate ceilings (3.5 metres), picture rails and stained glass windows
– Completely separate, private access
The property has an ultra convenient central location, close schools, parks, restaurants and shopping including Westfield Eastgardens, Kingsford and Maroubra Junction. It is also close to the University of NSW, the Prince of Wales Hospital and the nearby beaches (Maroubra and Coogee). Easy access to the airport and CBD express transportation.
Found the right place? Apply now online or download the application form.