77 Phillip Street, Birchgrove NSW 2041 - Leased$1600
77 Phillip Street
Enjoying a sought-after elevated corner position, this sophisticated Birchgrove home has been cleverly designed to maximise use of space and natural light throughout. Offering an easy flow floor plan with bright open-plan internal spaces and a seamless integration to great outdoor living, this quality home truly offers an ideal all year round family living environment.
– Open-plan living and dining enjoys impressive Harbour Bridge views
– Sleek CaesarStone entertainers’ kitchen with Smeg oven
– Seamless flow to private lawn garden and deck with a Vergola roof system
– Four or five bedroom options includes three with built-ins and two ensuites
– Master bedroom retreat with private balcony, Harbour Bridge and water views
– Fifth bed option also makes for ideal media or play room
– Huge main bathroom and internal laundry facility
– Air conditioning and security alarm, stunning floorboards throughout living
– Remote control lock up garage
Centrally located, this home is easy walking distance to Darling Street shops and restaurants, local schools and parks as well as CBD bus and ferry transportation.
Available: 27th October 15
Found the right place? Apply now online or download the application form.