49 Harris Street, BALMAIN NSW 2041 - Leased$1150
49 Harris Street
Recently re-built, this designer three bedroom home is certainly a must see for anyone who is accustomed to a high standard of living, offering the highest level of finishes throughout and is fully networked.
– Expansive open plan lounge and dining leading through 3.6 meter doors to a sunny courtyard garden
– Fully integrated, Caesar stone galley kitchen with multiple cupboard spaces
– Spacious and private alfresco dining and BBQ area as well as internal atrium
– Master bedroom retreat upstairs with ensuite and ample robes
– Two designer bathrooms, includes dual shower heads, soft close toilet suites and heated towel rails
– Beautiful custom built cabinetry throughout the home
– Rear lane access
– High ceilings throughout, American Oak flooring and extensive use of Caesar stone and marble
– Fully ducted air conditioning, separate units control lower and upper levels independently
– Two fireplaces including one gas Jet Master providing efficient and economical heating
– Built in laundry chute between upstairs and laundry
– Low maintenance gardens with fully automated irrigation system
– Twin track blinds and custom shutters throughout
An ideal location on a quiet and well established street, metres from Darling Street’s myriad of shops, restaurants and cafes. Easy walking distance to local schools, supermarkets, parks and transportation.
Sorry no pets
Found the right place? Apply now online or download the application form.