31 McKell Street, BIRCHGROVE NSW 2041 - Leased$1200
31 McKell Street
Beautifully renovated throughout, this home offers diverse indoor and outdoor living. Light filled interiors offering all the conveniences and privacy that a modern family or professional couple could ask for. Highly desirable location near Mort Bay Park.
Accommodation & lifestyle:
– Entrance hall with stone flooring
– Open plan dining and living area opening onto multiple entertaining courtyards
– High quality kitchen offering stainless steel appliances including integrated coffee machine, wall oven and gas cook top; wine rack; stone bench tops
– Stunning dark timber floors throughout living, kitchen, dining
– Two courtyards plus separate garden area offering diverse outdoor living
– Main bedroom with stylish ensuite and balcony with city skyline views
– Four bedrooms, two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Luxurious bathrooms, main with shower over bath
– Undercover parking for two cars
– Alarm system
– Zoned air-conditioning
– Excellent storage throughout
– European laundry
Enviable location, moments to Thames Street Wharf and the amenities of Balmain including cafes, restaurants, pubs, boutiques and fast transport links to city. Added bonus of being within the catchment area for Birchgrove Primary School.
The first available inspection is Wednesday 16th May 12.00-12.15. There will be no inspections prior to this.
Found the right place? Apply now online or download the application form.