2 Boyce Street, Glebe NSW 2037 - Leased$1350
2 Boyce Street
DEPOSIT RECEIVED INSPECTION CANCELLED
This magnificent home is located in the heart of Toxeth Estate, Glebe Point. With original period character throughout including high ceilings, moulded plasterwork, ornamental fireplaces and polished timber floors. A short walk to cafes, waterfront parklands, schools and transport links to the CBD. Saint Scholastica’s College is one street away.
– double living area with original fireplaces and timber floors
– large country kitchen with adjoining breakfast area opening through french doors to private courtyard; gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher and plenty of storage
– four king-sized bedrooms over two levels, two with original fireplaces and large balcony off main bedroom; two with air conditioning
– palatial main bathroom with freestanding claw foot bath and separate shower
– second bathroom with shower
– outside toilet in good condition on ground level
– separate laundry
– enormous attic space with expansive Harbour Bridge and city views
– secure garage with access to courtyard
– approximately 325sqm of interior living space over four levels with additional outside courtyard and garden
Note: Virtual furniture in photos
Found the right place? Apply now online or download the application form.