144 Oxford Street, PADDINGTON NSW 2021 - Leased$1100
144 Oxford Street
DEPOSIT RECEIVED FROM 1ST INSPECTION
A home of generous proportions offering multiple indoor outdoor livings spaces throughout, this is an extremely flexible and functional floor plan that will have broad appeal. Although right at the heart of Paddington’s pulse, this terrace is surprisingly peaceful with double glazing at the front and rear driveway access from Gipps Street.
– Spacious central living area, seamless flow to impressive north-facing entertainers’ terrace
– Separate dining with easy kitchen access
– Renovated gas kitchen with impressive commercial oven and dishwasher
– Separate lower level family room or ideal home office/creative space
– Three bedrooms over two levels, quiet top level master with ensuite and built-ins
– Well maintained bathrooms, both with unique high ceilings creating sense of space/light
– Extremely rare double lock up garage with direct internal access
– Air conditioning, gas heating, alarm system
– Unique large storage or cellar space
– Internal laundry and guest power room
Enjoying an exceptionally convenient location, this home has transport right at its door step as well as Paddington’s cafA©s, restaurants and famous fashion outlets all within walking distance.
We would love to be able to notify you of all inspection times as they’re set which we can do via email OR SMS. Simply send an email enquiry to receive instructions on how to register.
Found the right place? Apply now online or download the application form.