14 Ferdinand Street, BIRCHGROVE NSW 2041 - Leased$700
14 Ferdinand Street
Enjoying an idyllic tranquil harbour-side location, this character filled charming two storey terrace with a great sense of privacy throughout, offers surprisingly flexible internal living areas and features a good sized outdoor leafy courtyard sanctuary.
– Easy flow between two separate living rooms
– Large country style eat in kitchen, gas cooking
– Stunning timber floors, charming dark wood features and ornate gas fireplaces
– Private and tranquil leafy courtyard, great for entertaining
– Two double bedrooms, both with built-ins and master with private balcony
– Well-presented bathroom with shower over bath
– Large separate laundry room facility with good storage
Only metres to Birchgrove Park and a short walk to the Ferry, as well as easy access to both Rozelle and Balmain villages.
We would love to be able to notify you of all inspection times as they’re set which we can do via email OR SMS. Simply send an email enquiry to receive instructions on how to register.
Found the right place? Apply now online or download the application form.