12A Rose Street, BIRCHGROVE NSW 2041 - Leased$1550
12A Rose Street
Spacious, generously proportioned home in highly desirable location. Seconds to Birchgrove Oval and short walk to Birchgrove Public School. Walking distance to ferry.
– Dining area opening to balcony
– Large open plan living and kitchen opening to entertaining area and twelve metre lap pool
– Timber floors throughout living, kitchen dining
– Jetmaster fireplace in living area
– High quality kitchen offering stainless steel Ilve appliances, integrated fridge
– Three double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
– Main bedroom with stylish ensuite and balcony with city skyline views
– Separate study/sitting area upstairs
– Two full bathrooms, main with deep bath
– Additional powder room
– Double lock up tandem garage with wine cellar and storage
– Low maintenance garden
Other features include:
– High ceilings throughout
– Alarm system
– Internal laundry
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
Call Let’s Rent now to arrange a private inspection.
Available 11th April 2012
Found the right place? Apply now online or download the application form.