121 Rowntree Street, Birchgrove NSW 2041 - Leased$1300
121 Rowntree Street
In a prized location, this home is set over two levels and has a generous north east facing garden and city views. Light filled with high ceilings and timber floors throughout. Perfectly located near Charlotte Cafe and bus stop as well as a short stroll to Mort Bay Park and the ferry wharf. Highly regarded Birchgrove Primary School is just around the corner as is Birchgrove Oval.
– neat kitchen with gas cooktop
– dining area leads to entertaining deck
– spacious living area with ornamental fireplace
– main bedroom with spectacular city views, balcony, air-conditioning and walk in wardrobe
– second bedroom with air-conditioning, balcony and spectacular city views
– study area
– two further bedrooms downstairs
– bathroom on each level
– under house laundry room with huge capacity for storage
– generous north east facing garden with paved area perfect for entertaining
– easy street parking
12 month lease
Available 31st October 18
We would love to be able to notify you of all inspection times as they’re set which we can do via email OR SMS. Simply send an email enquiry to receive instructions on how to register.
Found the right place? Apply now online or download the application form.